Cost – 200 USD or 15000 INR
Duration – 5 Days
Output – 5 page Report
Who gets benefited?
Existing companies and startup companies.
How to book this and what is the process?
Book your appointment and send your business past performance, future projections, business plan, business presentation, website details to us based on your requirement. We will call you, collect further information, collect the required balance details along with payment. We will prepare the detailed business analysis report, fix a one-hour discussion with you, submit the report and our expert will explain to you the pros and cons of your approach, your preparation, how to approach investors, market, business, etc.
Benefits of Business Analysis
Business analysts are an essential tool in any business. They help companies make effective changes to improve their organization and achieve their goals. While some companies may think that business analysts are additional costs, they help to reduce the company’s costs by increasing its ROI, lowering the project costs, removing unwanted vertical and business losses.
Scope of work
- Strengths – The pros would be the attributes of the project or business over others.
2. Weaknesses – The quality of the business or project acts as a con about contenders.
3. Opportunities – The rudiments in the environment that could make a project capital out of its pros.
4. Threats – The fundamentals in the environment that could cause trouble for the business.SWOT Analysis helps to self-understand the capabilities and levels of the organizations. So, that would help build or check the feasibility based on the analysis result.
- Mission – Mission plays a significant role in MOST Analysis as this principle defines the overall outcomes of the business that needs to accomplish. The top-level layer of the principle is mission. If defining is more specific in the mission element then the more success would be the business in the later period of time.
2. Objective – Objective principle is one level down from the first level “mission”. The amalgamations of all the individual goals are added up to reach the entire mission. Like the mission principle, the objectives would also need to be more specific when it comes to guiding decision making and deciding for future projects. It would be relatively basic to create a list of sample objectives. This principle must be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Timely (SMART). If not, then it would become difficult to implement.
3. Strategy – In this principle, the process which would do activities based on the objectives to reach the business strategy is involved. The actions taken should be accomplished in the objectives and in the mission. The strategies have been used to find out a quick review so that they could make sense to achieve your objectives.
4. Tactics – The strategies being carried out in this method of principle is what tactics do. The processes are basic and relatively discrete so that they could be easily understood and followed by people who aren’t influenced by high-level overview analysis.
- Political – The current trends in the political landscape of the environment in which the organization operates. Political analysis helps to know how it affects our organization.
2. Economic – The analysis of inflation, threshold value estimation is monitored and recorded for future valuations.
3. Social – The attention must be given to the cultural aspects.
4. Technological – Analyse the impact of innovation and technological trends in our organization.
5. Legal – All the legal factors like employment laws, consumer protection laws, etc have to be studied for a business to flourish.
6. Environmental – These factors relate to the influence of the surrounding environment and the impact of ecological aspects. With the rise in importance of CSR (Corporate Sustainability Responsibility), this element is becoming more important. Factors include climate, recycling procedures, carbon footprint, waste disposal, and sustainability
In mind mapping principles you ought to certainly confirm on consideration of different and diverse components under analysis. To not miss anything, you ought to use this technique to cover all the areas within the analysis. This technique would be extremely useful for the business analysis engagement process.
Regulatory and Legal Analysis
- CIBIL related points overview for directors and company
- Ratings (if any)
- ROC status and pending issues
- Company partnerships and MOUs
- Legal cases (if any)
- IT filing overview
- Company directors DIN and other company involvements