SHS ADVISORY GROUP
SHS specialized in Capital Structuring, Preparation of Proposal/Pitch Deck/Valuation, Feasibility, Equity/Debt Funding, Business Development, Handling Critical Busines issues, IPO, international finance, restructuring, strategic advisory, and Investments in Business. Having extensive contact with Business Owners, Experts, Investors, Institutions, and Financiers. To better understand the market and clients, we have also experienced investing and financing to different types of companies
- Government schemes related to grants, equity, and debt for the people who got affected during the COVID pandemic.
- A joint venture from an international client if the company is into the manufacturing business
- International Equity or Debt for turnover of more than 100 cores
- Placement of Shares with institutions and HNI if it is listed in NSE/BSE
- Private Equity from the market if the company is 3 years old and the turnover is 100 crores
- Seed capital for startup companies if the company is less than 1 year old and huge growth prospects
- Venture capital for 1 to 3 years old companies where the turnover is less than 20 crores
- SME listing and funding for the companies more than 20 crore turnover
- Bank restructuring or distress funding for companies facing problem with banks
- Discounting facilities for export turnover companies.
- The settlement with debtors if the company is facing a crisis in finance
- Bigger orders or contracts for the companies where the product value is more than 50 lacs.
- Strategy for the companies who are looking to increase turnover or more customers
- Automation solution strategy for the companies who want to reduce manpower and increase profitability in another 2 years.
Founder & CEO – SHS ADVISORY GROUP , Investor , Specialist in raising Capital and Debt, troubles handling
“Started career in the year 1991 educated with BSc Maths, MBA Finance, and pursuing a Ph.D. in Finance. More than 25 years of experience and practically involved in all the Financial and Business Services products ranging from PE, VC, Listing of companies, Delisting, Bank funding syndication’s, Mergers, Acquisitions, Takeovers, International listings, International debts, Hybrid financial instruments, Fixed income distribution, Stock markets, Mutual funds, Placement of stocks, HNI portfolio management, Business developments, Transaction advisory….”
Speech by Narayanan Swaminathan
Started career in the year 1991 educated with BSc Maths, MBA Finance, and pursuing a Ph.D. in Equity Markets. More than 25 years of experience and practically involved in all the Financial and Business Services products ranging from PE, VC, Listing of companies