The special situations fund focuses on investing in companies with under-utilized capacities, high leverage, low profitability compared to industry, and which have the potential to grow with financial and operating inputs. So, if you think your company is one of those firms, you can go forward with the special situations fund without a second thought.
- Fix an appointment with us.
- Share the details
- Pre Screening of details
- Sharing of IM/Pitch with investors
- Using various platforms to shortlist investors
- Presentation by promoters
- One on one discussion with investors
- Due Diligence
- Final discussion and agreement
- Fund Approval
- Deal Closure
- Past Year financials
- Company ownership Proof & ID proof
- IT returns
- Agreement with investor