WELCOME TO SHS ADVISORY GROUP
SHS specialized in Capital Structuring, Preparation of Proposal/Pitch Deck/Valuation, Feasibility, Equity/Debt Funding, Business Development, Handling Critical Busines issues, IPO, international finance, restructuring, strategic advisory, and Investments in Business. Having extensive contact with Business Owners, Experts, Investors, Institutions, and Financiers. To better understand the market and clients, we have also experienced investing and financing to different types of companies
- Government schemes related to grants, equity, and debt for the people who got affected during the COVID pandemic.
- A joint venture from an international client if the company is into the manufacturing business
- International Equity or Debt for turnover of more than 100 cores
- Placement of Shares with institutions and HNI if it is listed in NSE/BSE
- Private Equity from the market if the company is 3 years old and the turnover is 100 crores
- Seed capital for startup companies if the company is less than 1 year old and huge growth prospects
- Venture capital for 1 to 3 years old companies where the turnover is less than 20 crores
- SME listing and funding for the companies more than 20 crore turnover
- Bank restructuring or distress funding for companies facing problem with banks
- Discounting facilities for export turnover companies.
- The settlement with debtors if the company is facing a crisis in finance
- Bigger orders or contracts for the companies where the product value is more than 50 lacs.
- Strategy for the companies who are looking to increase turnover or more customers
- Automation solution strategy for the companies who want to reduce manpower and increase profitability in another 2 years.
Our loyal clients helped us to achieve
Buyback of shares
Distress asset funding
Fundraising through PE/VC/Angel
Listing of company
Promoter equity funding
Selling of business
Selling of equity
Special situation funding
Our mission is to help entrepreneurs to grow their business to achieve their financial goal
- Business analysis. Very important to analyze your current business level and also to estimate the future
- Financial analysis. To check your current company status financially and also to identify the appetite of equity and debt funding possibilities to your business
- Business intelligence. It is very ideal for those who want to be relaxed/ automate while doing the business. It will help you and control the entire business, customers, financials, logistics, or whatever in a dashboard.
- Digital strategy. It is very important to generate leads for your business either by branding, positioning, and marketing. The purpose of doing this to do indirect lead generation
- Digital Marketing. Creating leads for your business
- Valuation. Very important to selling the business, getting equity investors, ESOP, private placements
- Financial Strategy. For those having financial stress in the company. It is to identify opportunity or way to come out of the financial issues
- Pitchbook or information memorandum. It is a key factor to circulate to investors after identifying the potential people
- Detailed project report or feasibility report. It is very accurate to measure future business potential or financial potential. By doing this, you can eliminate lots of future problems and current problem solutions