Silage fodder manufacturing company
Agriculture with a New Perspective
Investment in agriculture must be viewed in the wider economic context in which agricultural development occurs. In designing policies and programs for promoting investment in agriculture it should be recognized that agricultural development depends on the simultaneous growth of agricultural production
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The agriculture-based company into best quality silage, cattle feeds & green fodders with the advanced infrastructure at Andhra Pradesh. The company has made it to one of the top 5 companies in India in making silage.
Seeking investment for
Looking to raise INR 500 Lakhs to purchase the necessary Machinery & Working Capital to increase the production in coming years. The company is currently under negotiations to export some of the African regions and UAE Countries for 10,000 tons of silage. Also, the company is planning to supply 1,00,000 tons across India in the coming 2 to 3 years.
The company was incorporated in the year 2014, as a manufacturer of best quality silage fodder with an advanced infrastructural base & equipped with all essential amenities located in Andhra Pradesh. The company is in the business for more 5 years now & is having continuously growing PAT every year. The business is planning to expand to increase the silage production and earn maximum returns and is seeking an investment of INR 5 crores
Sorghum Sudan Grass, Cattle feed pellet, organic corn silage, Green corn silage, cattle feed corn silage, Pearl millets, Maize / Corn silage bales etc.
- Promoter and Managing Director: The promoter has 10+ years of IT experience and is immensely passionate about silage production business. He made it one of the top 5 companies in silage making in less than 3 years. He is responsible for all procurements/ capital expansion activities of the company as he has a sound technical knowledge about the Silage making process and has ability to connect to different parts of the country to get additional business in future.
- Promoter and Director: The Director has vast expertise in agricultural sector with 10+ years. He is responsible for the operations and well equipped on how to run the business.
Company Financial Snapshot: Amt in Lakhs
Indian Animal Feed Market Overview:
The Indian animal feed market was worth INR 400.5 Billion in 2018. The market is further projected to reach INR 898.5 Billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 14.3% during 2019-2024.
India currently represents one of the fastest growing animal feed markets in the world with the continuous increase in cattle population & derived products like milk etc.
The increasing demand for animal protein and dairy products has resulted in a growing livestock population in India, which in turn has increased the demand for animal feed.
Looking to raise INR 500 Lakhs to purchase the necessary Machinery & Working Capital to increase the production in coming years. Company is planning to use INR 300 Lakhs for working capital and INR 200 Lakhs to buy the Class Jaguar 850 Machine to increase the productions.
Why to Invest in this company:
- Fast growing company with wide range of silage products with healthy margins. Highly experienced production team.
- Specific and clear growth focus in future. Very well positioned for profitable growth.
- The company is currently under negotiations to export some of the African regions and UAE Countries for 10,000 tons of silage.
- Company is planning to supply 1,00,000 tons across India in coming 2 to 3 years.