INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Kings Property – Looking For Jointventure

Royal Residence

India is one of the most beautiful countries in the world, and best known for it’s colorful and fascinating heritage. If you are dreaming of the historical king’s Residence, it’s the best opportunity to have a fascinating heritage property at Jodhpur.

5f7ee38356394a195f18cc5b
ABOUT THE COMPANY

The heritage was 100 years old kings residence, Beautifully designed by the English Architectures with magnificent sandstone building effortlessly captures the ear’s salient pragmatism & pronounced opulence. In the year 2000, The Palace forming part of the Bhawan was converted into a hotel and a certified classic heritage hotel. It is one of the foremost experiences of regal hospitality in India. The Family has been successfully running this 70 room heritage hotel in the property which comprised of the Royal Residence. The palace is also used for various purposes like Royal Marriage Events, Movie shooting, photoshoots, etc.

5f7ee38e393d15230f7b0b19
Seeking investment for

The palace had acquired, the land 78060 Sq Yds. The building was constructed 45000 Sq. Ft. For the Joint venture proposal, a 90% share will be sold for a minimum consideration of Rs.250 Crores, and the remaining 10% share will be held by the family. 600 years old Royal palace running as resorts looking for joint venture or equity deal. Property Value Rs 250 crore.

Welcome To SHS Advisory Group
Send via WhatsApp