Virtual CFO Services
Virtual CFO Services
Cost – Starting 300 USD per month or 25000 INR per month
Duration – up to the client decision
Output – Any time support and monthly report.
Who gets benefited?
Firm, companies, LLP, Proprietorship
How to book this and what is the process?
Book your time to discuss with us. Post the detailed discussion we will send you the list of required items. We will check all the details, and provide you the suggestions for the steps to be taken next. We will have weekly discussions and monthly reporting. We will provide full-time assistance. This payment will be full every month in advance.
Benefits of CFO services
An Outsourced CFO is a financial expert who provides financial strategy services on a part-time or project basis. An Outsourced CFO can also help a company resolve challenges such as cash flow issues, raising capital, solving tight margins, implementing more efficient systems or preparing for growth. A CFO service will generate a budget and financial projections to give you and your board the best financial information possible to make strategic decisions about your company’s future as well as the toolset to hold your team accountable for hitting your goals.
Scope of Services:-
Supervision, guidance & engagement services with the finance department to achieve the following objective
A. Books of Accounts:
- Completeness of transactions
- Accuracy of numbers
- Adequate information in the accounting system
- Compliance oriented accounting in terms of income tax, GST, company law, and other related regulations
- Accounting Vouchers, Invoices, Receipts, Reconciliation, and other records are maintained properly
B. Financial Control:
- Review of ledgers such as Employee Ledgers, Supplier Ledgers, Customer Ledgers, Tax Ledgers, Proprietor / Director Ledgers, Security deposits, Bank Reconciliation, Bank Guarantees, to identify and initiate actions
- Report to management, on the GST credit not claimable or not claimed by the company
C. Statutory Compliance:
- TDS deduction on suppliers, TDS Payment, TDS Returns,
- Employee tax calculations and issuance of Form 16, TDS Returns
- Applying and checking of GST compliance on Sales invoices, GST Payment, GST monthly Returns
- Applying and checking of ESI, PF, and other compliance.
- Mild advisory concerning business and new strategies.
- Discussion and analysis of tax planning and tax-saving avenues concerning the business of the company.
E.Monthly Closing and P&L Report:
- Assisting in Monthly Closing of books of account
- Preparation of P&L account, every month, as per designed format
- Debtor’s Aging Report
- A total number of hours involved: 40 working hours out of which 16 hours by a senior corporate experienced Chartered Accountant.
- Place of working: Offsite or onsite, as per work requirement.