FEASABILITY STUDY FOR A SOFTWARE COMPANY TO ENABLE SME IPO
A solution provider focusing on IT consultancy and services which includes corporate recruitment, staffing, niche technology training and software development. This IT consultancy is spread across application services, Mobile Application Development, Architecture & Consulting and Web Technology Services. They have worked with companies like Capegemini, Hexware, L&T infotec, CTS, HCL, Infosys in the past. Established in 2016, this private firm required to know the potential of being listed as a SME IPO.
• IT Software/Process consulting
• Strategic staffing and Talent management
• Corporate training- Knowledge management
• Automation Product development
SERVICE ESSENTIALS OF THE CUSTOMER
The company wanted to expand their business and go public and thereby become a publicly-traded and owned entity.
The firm’s desire was for investors to get an opportunity to become shareholders in the company and earn its dividends.
ADVANTAGES OF GOING IPO
• Raising capital
• Liquidity for existing shareholders
• Improves credibility of company
• Helps assess the company’s market worth
• Gives greater market visibility
• Application development
• Core processing transformation
• Digital customer experience management
• Open sourcing
• Smart applications
MAJOR PRODUCTS OF THE COMPANY
• Enterprise resource management
• Electronic Record & Document Management System (EDMS)
• Enterprise Asset Management System (EAMS)
• E-commerce system
• E-Arbitration System (EAMS)
• Client Relationship Management System (CRM)
• Help Desk Management System (HDMS)
• Governance, Risk and Compliance Management System (GRC)
• Ticketing Management System (TMS)
• Library Management System (LMS)
SHS SOLUTION PROVIDED
The IPO implementation process is professionally demanding and extremely important for the owners of the business. In this process, many contributors take part – legal advisers, auditors, reporting accountants, merchant bankers and company secretaries. In the final count, however, the success of an IPO is a product of the team work and of the directed synergy of professional efforts.
The pre-IPO feasibility study and assessment of the IPO parameters was carried out. This study includes evaluating the net assets, cash equivalents, pre-tax operating profits, net worth and other guidelines and disclosures.
Upon conducting the study, the client was found to be eligible for SME IPO fulfilling the criteria for both BSE SME and NSE EMERGE platforms.
As a world-class business advisory SHS made sure to go the extra mile and provide the details for listing and offered to complete further servicing.